PDA

View Full Version : Help!

DirtyRoberto
02-06-2010, 12:59 PM
Hello,

i purchased my hairmax laser comb about 3 and a half months ago to help regrow my receeding hairline and to thicken hair. im a 23 year old male - im not bald but people have made comments it wont be long before i lose it! ive havent experienced any regrowth in the temple areas yet just a few random hairs in central forehead area. i will stick with hairmax as i know i should give it at least 6 months before i can judge if it works. do you suggest i just spend more time on the temple areas for regrowth?

i really want to regrow the temple areas and thicken it all up. ive just recently tried saw palmetto to aid the regowth and i might stick with this as i hear good things. im open to other vitamin options if any one has any to help regrowing my hair. i use head and shoulders endurance shampoo but im not sure if this good for the hairline? it does thicken my hair and removes dandruff - does anyone reccomend any other shampoo for helping regrowing my hair. so basically i need tips about using hairmax laser comb, vitamins and shampoo to aid my use of hairmax. i would really appreciate some some feed back asap!

thanks

LAS
02-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Hi DirtyRoberto -

Thank you for your post.

The HairMax LaserComb has been proven to work when used as sole treatment in hereditary hair loss. However, many users have also chosen to use other products to enhance the effect of the HairMax. Since the HairMax has direct action on the hair follicle to induce anagen induction, it is up to each individual user to research and find other products with other mechanisms of action that might synergise the effects of the HairMax.

As you are aware, we do recommend that you use the HairMax for at least 6 months to judge results.

We wish you continued success in your use of the Hairmax LaserComb.

LAS

DirtyRoberto
02-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the quick reply LAS - i defiantly will stick with my hairmax laser comb as ive heard alot of good things about them and i have'nt really got anything to lose!

I just want other users of hairmax to help me with tips about vitamins to help my receeding hairline and shampoos they have used to regrow frontal hair etc. plus tips to get my hairline regrowing using the laser comb. I want to ensure that hairmax is a success for me. P.s i don't have a great deal of money to put out on expensive shampoos and vitmamins as ive skinted myself out with the hairmax laser comb! please can you guys give me as much feedback as possible