PDA

View Full Version : Let's Get Some Pics!!!!

Anonymous
03-29-2002, 03:40 PM
Ok I have just begun to use the laser comb. Approx. about 2 and 1/2 weeks now. I must say that my scalp does feel better and my hair feels somewhat stronger and more manageable. So im having some positive feedback up to this point. I took various pics before a day before the treatment and i plan to take pics at around 21/2 to 3 months before determining whether to send it back or not. Now surely of all the many users of this product that have posted on this site about the positve results they have seen must have a camera, right? Why not get them digitized or scanned and let us (the public) help to determine the products benefits for ourselves. I ask of you that have had positive, results to come out of the woodwork and provide us with some pics! Please. You will be doing us all a service. This the type of medical issue(hairloss) where the proof/testimonials sell. I'm glad to see this site include a forum. I believe thats a tremendous help. Now we can take it to another level. Thanks in advance to all of those who plan to participate. Trust me, you would be giving us hope if anything.

Anonymous
03-30-2002, 02:14 PM
Hi Sacha, I was wondering the same thing. Where are the pictures??? The pics on this site are from laser clinics not laser comb. I have pictures from four months ago when I started using the comb(I had much more hair then). I might put them up if I see other people post their pics somewhere.

Anonymous
03-30-2002, 03:15 PM
Hey D.M. can you address this dilemma? Is there potential for a picture formum on this website? Bob please contact me by email. I would love to see your pics. Sschrei76@aol.com

Anonymous
03-30-2002, 11:21 PM
laser clinics use LLLT the same as laser comb, so results would be very simular ofcourse, it would be almost worthless anyway, you have to find out for yourself if it works, every company with a hairloss product has good pichures whether it works or not, and guys if you really want to show off your results then you can go to www.hairlosshelp.com and make your own homepage, and when you post on here you can link you homepage, which would have your pics, information on products, and timescales etc

Anonymous
08-05-2002, 08:47 AM
Bob,
I gather from your message that lasercomb did not work for you at all?
Did you return it?