PDA

View Full Version : Photo update

Phototrial
07-11-2005, 12:25 AM
alright guys (and gals). I updated my photo trial.

it might be a little decieving. I've decided how i am going to do it is when i update i will take a picture of my hair how i have it styled normally. then i will part it down the middle, giving you the best view of the thinning hair. and then i will take a picture of the hairline.

so to be honest, probably in the next update will you get a better idea of any improvment. sorry for it taking me so long to get my game together.

here is the link : http://photobucket.com/albums/y221/LChair/

Unregistered
07-12-2005, 12:46 AM
buddy.. ur hair has improved so much... this seriously makes me wanna buy one now man

phototrial
07-12-2005, 02:10 AM
i forgot to mention also that i am thinking of starting rogain once a day along with the LC.

If i do i will make sure to mark it on the website when i start the rogain.

Sonia
07-13-2005, 08:56 AM
Dear Phototrial,

Hello and thank you for taking the time to post your own pictures. We constantly get criticized for not updating our before and after shots, and when we do their scrutinized. I have had a people complain about our pictures stating that the hair is wet, on some there dry, the lighting, the angles, etc., etc. Your post as do many of our other users who take the time to tell their stories, as well as post there pictures goes to show that YES, these are real people with real pictures, YES the LaserComb is real, YES it does work, and YES we stand by our word on our money-back guarantee!

Sonia

Phototrial
07-13-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm not so sure it looks better yet. I'm not really expecting huge results, but just something to hold me over until i am ready to embrace baldness.

i would say wait until the next update to really judge if it's working for me or not.

but thanks for the encouragment so far. I'll keep everyone updated.

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 01:40 AM
Thanks phototrial for the pictures, and please do keep us updated. I am considering buying the comb, but want to make sure it at least maintains current hair and doesn't just make things worse or dependent. Although I would agree that I don't see much improvement yet from your pictures (only 2 months), I would hardly consider your current state as balding. Most people on this forum would kill for your head of hair!

Sonia, the moneyback guarantee is nice, but the 15% restocking fee hardly makes it truly "money back". You are still able to sell it refurbished and lose no money from the initial sale, so it's not like your company is risking anything by offering your guarantee.

Sonia
07-19-2005, 08:52 AM
Dear "Unregistered" user,

Hello and thank you for your post.

There are costs associated with sterlizing the return and passing it through our quality control process. The 15% does not cover the cost of this process, much less the sale at the reduced refurbished price. We feel as though the 15% is a very reasonable restocking fee. How many other products of this kind even offer you any refund? Especially after 20 weeks.

Sonia

Unregistered
07-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Can I ask how old you are and how long you had been thinning or losing your hair?
I fear I am a bit older then you so my results won't be as dramatic. Your results are fantastic.

Andrew

Phototrial
07-26-2005, 03:00 AM
funny thing. i am using the comb right now and typing with one hand, so please forgive the typos.

i am 23, and i've always had fairly thin hair. i look at it more than anyonr, so i could see my hair thinning in highschool around 17 years old. i doubt any one else saw it. and my hair isn't all that thin right now. i suppose this is more of an example of people that want to save their hair.

i wouldn't call them fantastic yet. i would wait for a couple more updates so you can compare with similar lighting (something i didn't do initially).

you know i will stick with it. i completely forgot to call and extend my money back thing. so i'm stuck in this for the long run.

davi0220
02-15-2007, 11:49 PM
I just heard on local news and I guess it sounded very convincing.. I tried rogaine and other products that really did'nt work and had a consultation with an Physician whom does a hair restoration...spending almost 5.00 dollars a graph x's 1,800 graphs from the back of your head = $9,000 dollars is ridiculous!

I'm 40 losing my hair begining at 36, I'm just hoping that this really works?! Not too sure of buying one yet until further speaking with an consultant and/or seing a customer/patient him/herself, I hate to spend 500 bones without any results but ended up like this smiley >>>:confused:<<<< only grew on top is question marks!