PDA

View Full Version : questions for dm

Anonymous
07-08-2002, 02:25 PM
dave-i don't know if you have been away for the july 4th holiday, or just haven't visited the forum lately, but i posed a couple of questions to you under auzzie's comments regarding lasercomb's effectivness compared to salon laser treatment. regarding that report on wsvn, channel 7, miami-i also recall them showing before and after photos, and the photos seemed to bear out their comments-to paraphrase-"the top of this man's head was almost completely bald a few months ago. this is what he looks like now-not a full head of hair, but definitely a lot more than before. this really is new technology that can grow hair". these comments are not verbatim, but this is almost exactly the text that went along with the story. so i would respectfully ask your comments to the earlier questions.

regards, patrick

Anonymous
07-10-2002, 01:28 AM
Hi Patrick,

Sorry about the delay in responding.

I hope the previous post answers your question.

Regarding the channel 7 news report, somepeople do respond extremely well to laser. I personally have had excellent results with the first laser I purchased in Australia. I was so amazed at my results that I changed my career and invested my life savings to develop a more user friendly device which evolved to the LaserComb

It is our experience that about 45% of users see noticeable indications of benefits from use of the LaserComb within the first 6 weeks. Another 45% of users realize indication from 6 weeks to 12 weeks; 10% see subtle and progressive improvements after 12 weeks.

It is hard to ascertain exactly what benefits have been achieved as you would need a control to do so; i.e. only LaserCombing half your hair. Consequently, users only perceive about 40-80% of actual benefits achieved.

Lexington

Anonymous
07-10-2002, 11:05 PM
thanks for the reply, dave-so if i understand your answers to my previous questions, you are saying that you are not sure if more frequent usage and/or longer duration usage at each session would provide more benefits for those who have been using laser comb for many months without noticeable results-but that it would not hurt in any way to give it a try for some time? is this what you meant? also, are we to understand we may safely do so for several years with no negative impact? i'm not asking for hard medical advice here, but i'm sure many others would be willing to try more frequent and longer sessions if it is safe to do so in hopes of better results. i also feel that it is much easier to stick to something that is a daily routine rather than twice weekly. thanks again.

patrick

Anonymous
07-14-2002, 12:29 AM
Hi Patrick,

The LaserComb is non-invasive and risk free. If someone would like to increase usage for a short time, they could try it without a negative impact.

It is just our feeling that there is a point of maximum return and overuse is not necessary. However it my be worth a try for that extra kick-start.

Lexington