PDA

View Full Version : Usage on a clean scalp?

Anonymous
07-28-2002, 06:54 AM
This is an open question for DM or the board:

The directions for the Lasercomb indicate that it should be used on a clean scalp. Does this mean that I should shampoo immediately before using the Lasercomb? Or is it OK to, for instance, shampoo in the morning and use the Lasercomb in the evening (provided I haven't sweated during the day)?

As a sidenote, I have been using the Lasercomb for 2.5 months. As noted in a previous thread, I'm generally pleased with my results so far, but I am beginning to see a "leveling-off" of improvement, and I'm wondering if this may have some bearing on it.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Anonymous
07-28-2002, 11:53 PM
Hi,

Thank you for the posting.

It is preferable to use a laser on the clean scalp just after shampooing. However it is not essential. During the day sebum may buildup around a hair follicle but the laser energy should certainly be able to bathe the follicle.

We do recommend using the laser before applying any topical solutions, hair gels or other concealers.

Regarding the "leveling-off" of improvement; you have seen some results relatively quickly, within 3 months. Hair cycles are variable changes. If you have seen improvement already long term you should realize great benefits.

Regards,

Lexington International LLC