PDA

View Full Version : Results

David
12-23-2001, 06:27 AM
Hi. I've been using my LaserComb now for two months and am sorry to say I haven't seen any results. No hair growth. No changes in the amount of daily hair loss. Still, I am very optimistic that there will be results (especially since the guarantee is up). David.

Anonymous
12-23-2001, 12:10 PM
Hi David,

Thank you for your update.

It is our experience that almost everyone sees benefits over time with the laser. Everyone is different with varying degrees of success.

Most people see noticeable benefits within the first 2-3 months. For a few people it may take in excess of 3 months to notice some general improvements.

If you have experienced hair loss for many years and your hair follicles have greatly deteriorated, the realistic 'at Minimum' benefits of the LaserComb are to help you maintain your current hair and energize them to improve its condition.

I would like to speak with you to discuss your current hair loss situation and the realistic expectation of the LaserComb for your condition.

Please give us a call on 561 417 0200.

Regards,

David Michaels

Anonymous
02-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Thanks for your message.

If you have experienced hair loss for 11 years and your hair follicles have greatly deteriorated, the realistic 'at Minimum' benefits of the LaserComb are to help you maintain your current hair and energize them to improve its condition.

Please also appreciate in your case (because of 11 years of hair loss) it may take some time to see some benefits.

We would be interested to discuss your usage and condition especially the irritation/itchiness. If you have a free moment please give us a call.

Regards,

David Michaels
561 417 0200