PDA

View Full Version : Laser Comb and Propecia

r9brasil
09-15-2008, 02:14 AM
I have been using the laser comb for a few weeks. Too early to tell if it is working. My doctor also wrote me a prescription for propecia. Is it safe to use the tow treatments together? Also is it better to use the comb on dry or wet hair?

LAS
09-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Hi r9brasil-

There are no restrictions to using the HairMax LaserComb with other therapies including Propecia.

The HairMax LaserComb can be used on either dry or wet hair, so long as you can part the hair with the attached teeth device to enable the laser energy to reach your scalp.

We wish you success in the treatment of your hair loss with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

LAS
10-14-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi UJ - Thank you for your post. There have been no studies conducted on the concommitant use of the HairMax LaserComb and Propecia.

We would therefore suggest that you continue with any regimen you are are on and continue to also use the HairMax LaserComb as you have been doing.

We wish you continued success in therapy.

LAS

Unregistered
11-28-2008, 10:00 AM
I have been using the laser comb for a few weeks. Too early to tell if it is working. My doctor also wrote me a prescription for propecia (http://www.creativedrugs.com). Is it safe to use the tow treatments together? Also is it better to use the comb on dry or wet hair?
I used it together, no side effects for me

LAS
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
Hi r9brasil -

Thank you for your recent quote.

The HairMax LaserComb can be safely used with any other medications you or your doctor chooses, including Propecia. There have been no reports of any side effects ever occurring when used concommitantly.

It does not matter whether your hair is dry or wet as long as the teeth device can part the hair to let the laser energy penetrate the scalp.

We wish you continued success in the use of the HairMax.

LAS