PDA

View Full Version : Almost 2 yrs my results

bear123
09-24-2009, 01:19 PM
I have been on it for almost 2 yrs and I am happy with it. I was thinning in the front and back all of a sudden. I had a minor operation and after that my hair started to thin and I do use propeccia. Some reports state that after an operation or sudden shock to the system your hair can fall out.

I got the hairmax and still take the propeccia and I will say this my hair did come back in the front and 70% in the rear I do not have a bald spot in the rear just thinning but not that noticeable now. I continue to use it as all I want to do now if keep what I have.

2 Questions
How many years can you lower from doing the laser 3 times a week to maybe 1 or 2?

Even though I did see good results, what are the chances of more hair growing or did I get the most and now what I am doing is keep what I have?

LAS
10-01-2009, 11:39 AM
Hi bear123 -

Thank you for your post and giving us an update on the success you have had with the device.

You probably are at the point where you can use the HairMax once or twice a week for maintenance. Try each regimen and if you see any increase in hair loss than increase the applications.

You might have reached maximum regrowth, but hair changes occur all the time, further use will help you maintain what you have, and may even continue to stimulate further regrowth.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS