Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• traction alopecia

Will this Laser Comb work on someone who has traction alopecia? I have been diagnosed as having this condition and have had it for about a couple of years. Presently I am using Rogaine and I have noticed results with that, but I would like thicker hair to return. Will this comb work?

Dear Boom76,

Hello and thank you for your posting.

We have had great success with the LaserComb for all types of conditions. We would not be able to comment on your specific case, but we do encourage you to try the LaserComb for yourself. We are certain that it could not harm your condition - it could only help.

If you do not find it beneficial, you could return it and we would credit you your money back.

Please keep in mind that our LaserComb is a drug-free treatment with no side-effects. Most importantly, the science makes perfect sense and we have seen very positive results in thousands of people with all types of conditions.

In the USA, HairMax LaserComb complies with FDA CDRH safety regulations for cosmetic laser. This means we can ethically state benefits such as healthier, fuller, shinier, and stronger hair. We have also completed our initial trial on regrowth. The results were statistically significant and we presented it to the FDA for clearance for regrowth. They have now asked us for a 2nd phase of clinical research, which is normal but we thought since our results were so positive they would have granted us clearance quicker. We are pursuing an additional clinical study and hope to have it all finalized in 2004. Ultimately, the benefits we have been demonstrating with the LaserComb are both extremely exciting and very encouraging.

Regards,

Sonia Flecha
    Lexington Int'l

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X