X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the Regrowth begin!

Man am I excited!
    Just ordered my Lasercomb on Monday from Australia and expecting it here in NZ by Thursday. I'm hoping I see some results really quickly as I'm getting married on May 1st. Wish I'd come across the Lasercomb six months ago! Now, all going well, I guess people are gonna look at my wedding photos ten years from now and ask me "who's the guy with the shiny speed-stripe temples kissing your wife?!" And I'll say "I dunno, mate, I can't see nothing with all this hair in my eyes!"
    Sounding too optimistic? I've done the research and I don't think so. Besides, anything beats having to take some freaky drugs or rub snake oil into your scalp twice a day.
    Anywayz, I'll be doing regular photos for sure so we'll see how it goes.
    Cheers,

Dave

dave make sure you use the powersupply they send with it. get an adaptor for it from dicksmith. $14 dollars. I might have damaged my first comb using adiffrent adaptor. GL.

Comment

Cheers for the advice

Thanks for the warning, Jack. Will head to Dick Smith as soon as the comb arrives.
      Dave

Comment

by the way when I say get an adaptor from dicksmith I dont mean a power adapter. I mean a little white plastic converter thing that u plug into the socket and then plug the american adaptor that comes with the comb into that thing. Just wnted to clear that up

Comment

do u pay by cash or cheque or wat?
          coz im only 16 and i dont have a bank account or nothing
          but i have cash in hand.. !!!
          and i also wanna purchase one

Comment

Dear Guest,

Hello and thank you for your message. We accept all major credit cards, Visa, M/C, Amex & Discover. If you do not have a credit card, we also accept checks or money orders for the full amount of $645.00 + $35.00 (Int'l shipping), total of $680.00. Make it payable to:

Lexington Int'l
            2650 N. Military Trail-Ste 360
            Boca Raton, Fl 33431

We also have an Australian distributor. You may contact him at:

Australian Distributor:
            Laser Hair Clinic (Aust) Pty Ltd
            Telephone: +61 3 9620 3555
            Free Call Australia Only: 1800 280 250
            http://www.laserhairclinic.com.au/

Lexington Int'l
            Sonia

Comment

Adapter

Hi Jack,

Ah-ha - that makes more sense. Just got the Lasercomb today and the power adapter looks fine to me. I don't think I'll need the US-NZ socket adaptor as I orded my Lasercomb from the Australian distributor and it came with a very NZ looking 240V power adaptor.

Dave

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Working...
              X