X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions..need some answers

Ok i have a few questions...

(1) Anybody not have any shedding on the LC,i have heard many claims that they do..is it always an occurence?
    (2)Do you sugget using the COmb for the whole head if i just have a single thinning spot at the frontal regiron?
    (3)Also if i stop the LC after a few months..will i lose additional hair other that those gained by the comb..will their be shock loss..will the hair be in worse shape then when i started..?
    the questions will decide if i take the plunge..

Hello,

Thank you for your message and expression of interest. I will answer your questions below.

(1) Anybody not have any shedding on the LC,i have heard many claims that they do..is it always an occurence?

The HairMax LaserComb does not cause shedding, what we have seen with our users, is if a person is already going through this phase, it may speed it up, which is actually a good sign. It's the old weak hairs falling out, so that the new ones can be replaced. Shedding is part of the hair growth cycle and we will all go through it, through out our entire lifespan.

(2)Do you sugget using the COmb for the whole head if i just have a single thinning spot at the frontal regiron?

Our studies show best results when using the HairMax LaserComb through out the entire scalp, not just in those areas where you think you need it most.

(3)Also if i stop the LC after a few months..will i lose additional hair other that those gained by the comb..will their be shock loss..will the hair be in worse shape then when i started..?

Hairloss is an ongoing treatment like anything else, if you exercise today, you need to exercise tomorrow to maintain the benefits. The great thing about our product is that this is not a treatment you have to take everyday, several times a day. The treatment consist of 3 times a week for 10 to 15 minutes maximum. Once you are content with the appearance of your hair, at that point you can reduce the usage to twice a week, which is a very small time out of your time to maintain benefits. If you stop will the hair regress, the answer is yes. How much more? Most likely to the way it was when you first started, it would not make it worse. Keep in mind our product is a drug-free healthy way of restoring your hair. Your not popping any pills, or applying any lotions or potions. Not to mention we offer the most gernerous money-back guarantee in the market. So that in itself should reassure you. The bottomline is it's literally a no risk product, because you lose nothing by trying it, you gain everything if it works for you.

Make that choice now......and join the tens to thousands of people benefitting from the amazing benefits of the HairMax LaserComb. Why wait????

Lexington Int'l

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X