Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaping the benefits of the Hairmaxx lasercomb

Guys i have been using the lasercomb for over 6 months now with amazing results.Hairs are really starting to come through alot now and my hair feels so much better and shiner then it used to.Wil lcontinue to use the comb for as long as the results keep coming through.Just got a question incase anyone knows, but does the lasercomb lose it potency at all over the years?

Ta

Damo

Hello "Damo" and thank you for your post,

We are extremely pleased to hear about your great results with our LaserComb. You are one of an increasing number of people who are seeing extremely positive results through the use of our product.

As far as potency goes..... There is no "potency" period of the LaserComb because it is not a drug.

Treatments such as Rogaine and Propecia have been shown to have a point of maximum efficacy, and in some people, to cause eventual "chemical" immunity to the positive benefits they may be receiving from these treatments.

The nourishing effects of the LaserComb on your hair and scalp never stop, because the body cannot become immuned to light. So long as you continue to use the LaserComb in the recommended manner, you will be able to maintain your benefits for as long you would like.

Hope this answers your questions,
    Mike
    Lexington International

Comment

Mike thanks for that i cant wait to get back to using it each day the results are looking better everyday nearly.I must say it took about 6 months before the results started to really appear.

Damo

www.inperth.com.au/users/damo/

Comment

The lasercomb is really speeding up my 2nd procedure HT.Well worth the money in my eyes!

Damo

Comment

using everyday

I posted a question a while ago with no reply....Damo are you using your comb daily also? It has been a month for me of daily use? What harm is there in daily use? I am seeing good results with daily use and really do not want to cut back to 3X week. Mike..your thoughts on this???

Comment

Usage

Dear Wynona,

Hello. I have responded to your post. Please review.

Sonia

Comment

Wyonna i sugegst to stay on it daily if the results are coming through.Everybody reacts different to the treatment.Goodluck!

Damo

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Working...
              X