Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plz Answer My Question(lexington Adm)

I AM 33 YEARS OLD BEFORE 2 MONTHS I HAVE GOT HAIRTRANSPLANT ,AFTER THAT I READ ABOUT THE LASERCOMB AND NOW I AM USING IT DAILY 15 MINTUES TREATMENT , MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE SMALL PIMPELS ON MY SCLAP WHICH WAS INFORMED BY MY HAIRTRANPLANT DOCTOR THAT WILL OCCUR IN THREE MONTHS PERIOD AND WHEN I WILL PRESS THESE PIMPELS THEY WILL FINISH NOW I REMOVE SOME PIMPLES FROM MY SCLAP BUT BY REMOVING THESE PIMPELS I GOT SMALL WOUNDS ON SCLAP NOW I HAVE STARTED THE LASER COMB USE I WANT ASK THE QUESTION THAT IS THERE ANY PROBLEM OR BAD SIDE EFFECTS CAN OCCUR BY USING LASER COMB ON THESE WOUNDS OR IF THESE PIMPLES ARE NOT WOUNDED AND THERE IS SOME INFECTION INSIDE THESE PIMPLES WILL LASER HAIR COMB WILL HELP TO DRY AND FINISH THAT INFECTION INSIDE THE PIMPELS.

THANKS FOR QUICK REPLY

Hairmax Laser Comb Action

Hi prince 27 -

Thank you very much for your post. The HairMax LaserComb with laser energy penetrates the hair shaft and works in the hair bulb itself to stimulate the growth of thicker, pigmented terminal hairs.

The device has been reported to decrease the itching and flaking of the scalp, but has no other effects on any other condition of the scalp such as the one you are experiencing.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X