X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairmax LC – Dandruff/scalp flakes problem from 1st use...pls HELP

Hi

I've been using the hairmax LC for about 6 weeks. From the 1st day of use I have so much dandruff or skin flakes and I can not able to control or remove it with anti-dandruff shampoos. Its flake only after I wash my hair.

I don’t see any different in hair loss before and after using hairmax lc (I am loosing same amount of hair before and after using lc) and I think its too early to see any result. But my hair becomes thinner.

Is this common? I'm a really concerned as my hair line is continuing to thin and so much dandruff since I started using the hairmax LC?

Please give some advice? Is its normal to get dandruff, please let me know how long will I have to suffer and why is this happening also is their any home remedies or medicine available to clear the dandruff ?

Thanks

Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi rexon -

Thank you for your post.

We have had no reports of the HairMax LaserComb causing dandruff. In fact, many users tell us that their dandruff condition improves when they use the device. We suggest that you purchase a shampoo with specific anti-dandruff properties that is designed to control the problem.

The fact that you are losing your thin, vellus hair is a good sign. As you point out, 6 weeks is much too short a period of time to see the hair shedding stop and thicker terminal hairs growing in. We recommend that you continue as you have been doing and be patient as results will eventually start to occur.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X