• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAS
    replied
    Hairmax Usage

Hi prince27 -

Thank you for your post.

Regarding your first question, The HairMax LaserComb recommendation for use is 3 times a week for 15 minutes per session. However, if your doctor recommends using the device more frequently then you should follow his instructions.

As to your second question, shedding of fine, thin, vellus hairs is normal when the HairMax LaserComb is first used. Once those hairs are shed, you will see thicker, pigmented terminal hairs growing back in their place.

For your third question, The HairMax LaserComb can be used indefinitely to maintain healthy hair as there are no restrictions on the length of use.

We hope that this has answered all of your questions and we wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Leave a comment:

• prince27
    Guest started a topic Usage Period

Usage Period

Dear Admin,

I Am Using Hair Max Lc From Last Three Months , I Have Purchased From Riyadh Saudi Arabia And At That Time The Place Where I Purchased One Doctor Adviced Me To Use It Daily As I Belongs To Asia And It Required Daily Application For Asian Skins Is That True And Can I Use It On Daily Basis 15 Minutes Treatment, And My Second Question Is That I Have Noticed Some Improvement In My Hair Loss But My Hairs Are Shedding And Thining On The Side Areas Of The Front Head I Have Read An Article About Hair Max That Some Shedding Can Be Occur With The Usage But It Also Indicates That Laser Comb Is Working And That Shedding Hear Will Become Thicker Afterward ,,,my Third Question Is About The Total Duration Of Usage Period That How Much Longer A Person Can Continuolusy Use The Laser Comb What Is The Maximum Period Of Usage.

Hoping Listen From U Very Soon

Regards

Prince
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X