Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 year old with some questions

I have some thinning and hair loss in the temple region.
    According to this thread:
    http://www.hairmaxforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1762
    After about 6 months of usage, you should reduce treatments to once a week because your body might get used to the treatment thereby making the lasercomb ineffective and you'll start losing hair again. My question is, how do I know that my hair won't get used to the once a week treatments, thereby becoming ineffective and making the lasercomb useless? How long is the lasercomb effective for in preventing hair loss? Also, let's say that the lasercomb does prevent my hair loss for its lifetime (10 to 15 years), does this mean I should buy another lasercomb after that time period, will you guys still be selling the lasercomb in 10 to 15 years?

Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi boxer5151-

Thank you for your post.

The HairMax LaserComb is effective over time without any decrease in effect and can be used indefinitely to maintain hair growth. The hair bulbs continue to respond to the stimulation of the laser energy for as long as you use the device and they will not "get used to" to the laser energy and lose efficacy.

The recommendation to use the device on a less frequent interval after maximum results are achieved, is because we have found that hair regrown with the HairMax LaserComb can be maintained with less frequent applications. Also, continued use contributes to overall hair health. However, it is up to each individual to decide how frequently to use the device to maintain regrowm hair.

If you reach the end of the life span of your HairMax, you will always be able to purchase a replacement.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Comment

So do you think if I start using it, I will no longer lose hair for as long as I keep using it? So when I'm 50, will I still have the same amount of hair I have now regardless of my genetics?

Comment

Hairmax Lasercomb Results

Unregistered -

Thank you for your post.

Using he HairMax LaserComb indefinitely will help you maintain the hair you have grown back from using the device. However, if any sites in the future are genetically programmed to stop a hair bulb from functioning any longer, then the HairMax will not grow hair at those sites.

The good news is that there should be enough active hair bulbs that will continue to react positively to the HairMax and you should therefore maintain the hair you have.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
        Working...
        X