X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one week in

Hi Everyone!

I just purchased the hairmax laser comb last week. Since then, I've been using it as instructed. My hair has been falling out since I was a teenager. As a teenager, I had a head full of hair, and now at 33, it's really getting noticeably thin on top. I still have full coverage when styled properly, but you can tell I'm starting to lose my volume. I should mention that my hair is coarse and not fine, so one hair is equal to like 5 fine hairs. So It may appear I have a good volume of hair, but it's an illusion.

I have tried many potions of shampoos, hair tonics, vitamin boosters with biotin, vitamin B6, msm, rogain, etc... None of them worked. My worst investment was on a treatment at an herbal castle and spent 800 dollars on useless shampoos.

With the hairmax, I hope to get good results. It's only a week into the treatment, so I hope it will give me a glimmer of optimism. So far, so good. The system is not hard to follow. I use the hairmax while watching tv.

I have noticed a slight tad more hair falling out in my bathtub drain when I shower. As stated above, my hair is coarse and not thin. So if I continue to lose hair, I am afraid it's really going to get noticeable.

I do not have much hair regrowth. Once a hair is gone, it's pretty much gone. It doesn't regrow as a "slimmer" or thinner hair strand. Does that mean my follicles are dead?

Hairmax And Hair Fallout

Hi mjane -

Thank you for your post.

When you begin using the HairMax LaserComb you will notice telogen hair falling out. This will eventually be replace by thicker, terminal hair, but that will take time.

Since there are over 100,000 hairs on a normal head, you should see results from the HairMax over time as telogen hairs are replace by terminal hair even if some follicles are no longer functional.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X