Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Just discovered these products via a webpage, quick couple of questions!

One products says its FDA approved, however I notice that FDA say the models you market are not the same as they tested, however is the technology same?

Second questtion, I have long hair, almost down to my waist, I weat it in a pony tail most of the time, I am told that this causes breakage so I dont wear it like this all the time now, however in the last year or so I have noticed recededing at the sides of my hairline above forehead, and slight thinning starting in the middle, will either of these two combs assist in regrowth to recapture that full hairline?

Let me know!

Cheers

MM

Hairmax Lasercomb Premium

Hi mysterymind -

Thank you for your post.

First of all, let me assure you that the marketed HairMax LaserComb Premium model is the same one that was granted FDA clearance to market based on a 510(k) submission. This is the only model marketed by Lexington International, LLC in the United States and the device fully complies with all FDA regulations.

As to the answer to your second question, if you have hereditary hair loss, the HairMax LaserComb will prove effective in treating this condition regardless of the length of your hair. Be sure, though, to part your hair with the teeth of the HairMax so that the laser energy has a clear path to reach the hair follicles.

We with you success in your use of the HairMax Lasercomb.

LAS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X