• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAS
    replied
    Hairmax Lasercomb And Androgenetic Alopecia

Hi D.togue -

Thank you for your post.

The hallmark of the condition of androgenetic alopecia is appearance of fine wispy telegon hairs. The HairMax LaserComb is hypothesized to be an anagen inductor, which means that the device speeds the shedding of the telogen hairs and causes thicker, terminal anagen hairs to replace them.

Based on this explanation, the HairMax continues to promote anagen hair production and thicker hair, thus helping to prevent further hair loss which is manifested by thin wispy hair. The HairMax though, will not grow hair where follicles no longer exist.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaseComb.

LAS

Leave a comment:

• D.togue
    Guest replied
    8 Weeks in Do I have any Hair Growth

The laser comb was proven to promote hair growth but does this also mean that it stops hair loss caused by androgenetic alopecia?

Leave a comment:

• yosemitesrace
    Guest replied
    It looks like some growth has occurred towards the front of your hairline. While its too short of a period to gauge results, I would say you are off to a good start!

Leave a comment:

• LAS
    replied
    Hairmax Lasercomb Results

Hi IWantHair -

Thank you for your post.

We know that you are impatient to see results and that is certainly understandable. However, we recommend that you use the HairMax for at least 20 weeks to judge results. Hair normally grows 1/2 inch a month so you can see why it may take time to see results. Also, by waiting to see results after a full course of treatment, you will have gone through all of the normal hair growth cycles hair loss and regrowth.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Leave a comment:

• IWantHair
    Guest started a topic 8 Weeks in, Do I have any Hair Growth?

8 Weeks in, Do I have any Hair Growth?

Honestly, I can't really tell.

8 Weeks Ago:
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/259/004skq.jpg

A couple days ago:

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5936/002hfu.jpg

Experts?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X