Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• initial shedding

hi - I just bought a 9 beam laser comb and used it for the first time this morning.I am a female with lots of hair loss due to stopping the birth control pill and having hormonal imbalance. Have now read all the posts about initial shedding and am quite panicky.Is the initial shedding common in women as well? Do most people have the initial shedding or just some? I am a maid of honour in my best friends wedding in one month and wonder whether I should wait until after this to start the comb so as not to have less hair than I do now in one month.

Hairmax Lasercomb And Hair Shedding

Hi quitepanicky -

Thank you for your post. Everyone, regardless of their gender will experience hair fallout at the beginning of treatment with the HairMax. There is no way to judge in advance how much of your fine telogen hair will fall out before new terminal hair starts to grow in which can take some time.

We suggest that you wait to begin treatment with the HairMax until after your best friend's wedding since you will probably experience hair fallout once you begin using the HairMax.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
    Working...
    X