Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• receding hairline

Hey all, just purchased the lc 3 weeks ago and am optimistic I will begin to see positive results. I am a 22 year old male who has had a receding hairline for some time. So far, I have noticed what I perceive to be some cosmetic effects, such as shinier and fuller hair. I have went on and off propecia twice in the past 3 years, mainly due to concerns of side effects. Even though propecia is not proven for receding hairlines, I gave it a shot. In conclusion, it probably slowed but certianly did not stop my receding hairline. Both times , however, I grew approx. 10 hairs in my frontal "problem" region. I have decided to stop propecia and go solely with the lasercomb for the time being. Anyways, I think this provides a solid opportunity to judge the efficacy of this product, at least for myself. Two strong, thick hairs were grown by propecia each stint on the drug, that came in lower on my hairline, and the first time I stopped taking propecia, the hairs were gone within a couple months. If sole use of lasercomb could keep these more noticeable, identifiable hairs, I think that would say a lot about the benefits of this device. This may sound a little ridiculous but it seems to me that this is a decent experiment, and I for one am interested in the results. I will keep you all posted.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
Working...
X