Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stress

I would like to know how stress can amplify your hair loss, how does it work and what things can be done to minimize the effects?

Re: stress

Originally posted by Anonymous
    I would like to know how stress can amplify your hair loss, how does it work and what things can be done to minimize the effects?
    Any thoughts Lexington?

Comment

Hello and thank you for your posting.

I'm sorry this is a question better suited by a medical doctor.

Lexington Int'l
      Sonia

Comment

ANSWER

HEY

I WENT TO MY DOCTOR AND SHE TOLD ME THAT STRESS DOES PLAY A PART IN THE LOSS OF HAIR, BECAUSE IT HINDERS THE BLOOD FLOW TO THE SCALP. SHE RECOMMENDED I TAKE VITAMIN B12, IT HELPS RELIEVE STRESS AND THUS ENHANCE BLOOD FLOW TO THE SCALP.

Comment

stress/vitamin b12

Hello Chris-
          You posted in reply to the "stress" post, that your doctor advised you to use vitamin b12 to help reduce stress and increase blood flow. Just wondering if you've been taking b12 and for how long and what you think about it!
          Thanks!

Comment

3 MONTHS

well like i said I have been using vitamin b12 complex for about 3 months. For the first month i didn't notice anything, however months 2 and 3 I noticed alot less hair shedding and my hair looked alittle better. However, it has not stopped the hair loss, and my hair is still lifeless. I am now taking zinc as well. I read in a few places that zinc and different vitamin B's (I can't remeber which ones) can possibly stop the formation of DTC. Hope this helps. I am considering buying the lasercomb but here in Canada we only get a 30 day guarantee and it's more expensive. So i'm sitting on the fence.

Comment

oops i meant to say 'DHT'

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page
              Working...
              X