Thread: Number of beams

Anonymous Guest

Default Number of beams

Hi,
    I just got my LaserComb last week and I have used it 2 times to date. I do have a question though. I have noticed that when using it I am only counting seven light beams, not nine. The last beam is also so pale in color that its barely there as well. Is this correct? or is my comb a few beams short so to speak? I like the product so far, I'll keep you posted as I use it more. I just wanted to inquire about the number of lights I am seeing, or not seeing. Is this normal on everyone's or is mine perhaps not operating with full beams?

Best Regards,
    Wes

Joe Guest

Default Re: Number of beams

I have noticed the same thing with the laser beams. The other question I would like to add is I've done some research and some literature states that some of these devices have a few lasers just to comply with legalities and the others are just lights.

Are all the "lights" lasers? And why is it that all of them are not of the same "strength"?

Also, I have also noticed what some other users have noticed is that I feel a warm sensation after using the Lasercomb which is normal is 50%-75% of cases but on top of that, just after I use it, my hair feels very dry. Is this normal?

I received the device about three weeks ago and have used it about five times, but I haven't noticed a decrease in shedding at all, if anything, it almost feels like there is more shedding.
    Is this normal after initial useage and does it then stop and get better?

Very Curious

Anonymous Guest

Hi Wes,

The LaserComb uses precision component using specialized optics and beam splitting reflectors and it is our manufacturing standard to output 7-9 beam. The number of beams should no way impact the quality of beam and the treatment. We are aware of the last laser beams dispersion and are currently making some modifications to the beam splitters last angle.

regards,

David M

Anonymous Guest

Hi Joe,

The LaserComb is made using a high-powered Laser diode manufactured in a module using specialized optics to our specification. We then use a proprietary technique to split the beam. The light emitted is considered cold-beam laser light. Meaning it does not give off heat. Also take note that this is infrared and cannot be seen unless it is in contact with some other matter.

After use some people feel warmth which is an indication that blood is attracted to the light and circulation increases. It is not very common that hair feel dry, Actually this is the first time thgis has been reported.

Hair growth is in stages know as Telogen, Anagen, Catagen and hair shedding occurs in everyone. Our objective with the LaserComb is to energize the follicle in the catagan to help its replacement.

There is no aspect of Low-Level Laser Therapy which would induce addition shedding. We would recommend visiting a medical practitioner about your specific condition.

Good luck,

DM