Thread: new lasercomb user

vickie Guest

Default new lasercomb user

I recently began using the LaserComb and I found that when I place the comb on my head all of the teeth of the comb are not making contact with my scalp. About half of the teeth are slightly raised from my scalp because the comb does not follow the same contour as my head. I've been making extra passes over my head with the teeth that do touch my scalp and just ignoring the teeth that don't touch. Is this the right thing to do or is there a better way? It takes longer to do it this way, about 20 minutes.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi Vickie -

Thank you for the post.

The teeth mechanism of the HairMax LaserComb are designed to HELP part the hair so that the laser energy can reach your scalp. However, it is not necessary that the all of the teeth touch your scalp when using the HairMax as the laser energy will still reach your scalp..

The best advice is to use the HairMax for 4 seconds on each site, move it to the next site and repeat this for 10 -15 minutes. The key is to expose your head to the laser energy and again, it does not matter if all of the teeth make contact with your scalp.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS