Thread: Would rather not use Activance

Hybrid View

vickie Guest

Default Would rather not use Activance

Can I get as good of results from the LaserComb if I don't use the Activance? It caused some redness and mild burning on my skin the first time I used it.

Also it's not always convenient to have to wash my hair prior to using the LaserComb because of the time it takes to style my hair afterwards. I prefer to wash my hair just twice weekly, not the three times weekly I use the LaserComb. Why does the hair need to be freshly washed? Is it to wash out hair spray and other hair products or is there another reason?

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi vickie -

Thank you for your post.

You do not have to use Activance to achieve results from the HairMax. The device will work fine if used alone.

The number of time you wash you hair is dependent on whether your scalp is ready for the HairMax treatment. Your hair and scalp should be free from dandruff or other obstructions that may not allow the laser energy of the HairMax to reach the scalp. Usually, there are few conditions of the hair and scalp that will obstruct the laser energy from reaching the scalp so you can shampoo as often or you like to keep your hair clean.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS