Thread: to "LAS"

Default to "LAS"

Hi Las,

I do not fully understand your answer to Minervamiz on the past date:
    03-19-2009 05:59 AM

I also move the comb 1/2" every 4 seconds and cover my head quickly (maybe I have a small head .

I continue to "use up the full 15 mins by going over my entire head which means I could cover my head up to 5-6 times with this 4 second, 1/2" process.

Will going over my head so many times negatively effect my hair?

Thanks so much and Much Aloha!
    Kiana F.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..
    LAS Hi Minervamiz -

Thank you for your post.

The HairMax LaserComb is not designed to be used as a comb to 'comb' through the hair. Rather, the teeth are designed to part the hair so that the laser energy of the device can penetrate the scalp.

The instructions for use 3 times a week are important, but as to how long you apply the HairMax each time to your scalp, is based only on how long it takes to cover the affected areas including those where hair is only thinning. The 15 minutes is a guideline. Therefore, if you are applying the device to all areas and waiting 4 seconds before moving between each affected site, and this takes less than 15 minutes, or more than 15 minutes, does not matter. The important consideration is to be sure to apply the HairMax to each affected site so matter how long or short this takes.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS
    03-18-2009 07:04 AM
    Minervamiz Hello,
    I have been using the comb for 4 months now. I am using it 3 times per week, 15 minutes for each use on a freshly washed scalp. I am running the comb over my head in different directions multiple times in order to use up the 15 minutes. Is this over usage ?? Is this slowing my progress ? The top of my head does look thicker & the quality of my hair has improved but lately I have been thinng more in the front of my head. It seems that from other posts that this is too many passes over my scalp and at this point too many times per week.
    Please clairify and offer suggestions. I am looking forward to your response.
    Thank you.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi kiana808 -

Thank you for your post.

You cannot "overuse" the HairMax nor can you expose your scalp to too much laser energy. As long as you part your hair with the teeth and expose your scalp to the laser energy of the HairMax at least one time, you will have effectivey treated your hair. The HairMax can be used on only the affected areas or on the total scalp for scalp health, it is up to each user.

We suggest that you not worry about the technique of applying the HairMax - simply assure that you expose your scalp to the laser energy at each application as described above..

We wish your continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS