Thread: Advice please!

Default Advice please!

Hi, I have been researching my options as to which laser device to purchase and i wish to hear your comments on the following Web link that seems to suggest that the Hairmax Lasercomb is an inferior product on the market at the current time. The person who has expressed these facts and views is very well respected in the field of laser hair therapy.

Kind Regards.. Andy

http://laser.hairgrowthcenters.com/b...rmax-Lasercomb

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Efficacy

Hi abyrne -

Thank you for your post.

First of all, the HairMax LaserComb is the ONLY device with proven clinical efficacy and you can read an abstract of the study that prove it by accessing www.pubmed.gov and for subject put in HairMax. Secondly, the HairMax is the ONLY laser phototherapy device that has received FDA Clearance for Marketing. Thirdly, we have sold hundreds of thousand of the Hair Max LaseCombs and our return rate is less than 3% so we have plenty of satisfied users. The Erchonia cannot make any of these claims.

There is a precise therapeutic window for which laser stimulate hair follicles to grow in hereditary hair loss and the HairMax delivers laser energy in that exact power range. Therefore, we believe that the Erchonia is just a very expensive item that has no extra added value.

In conclusion, as a member of this Forum you can read about the experiences of over 25,000 members. Don't forget to view our web site, www.hairmax.com for complete information and testimonials for satisfied users.

We hope that you will purchase the HairMax LaserComb and be on your way to restoring your hair as soon as possible.

LAS
    Last edited by LAS; 02-22-2010 at 09:43 AM.

candlerproven Guest

Default Hair recvery?

Sorry I am a newbie (hairless) and until now medics state still that there is no chance to recover hair once lost. Is your application really working for everyone or does it's effects are only appearing for specifead groups under special conditions. Would like to get my hair back . yes

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Efficacy

Hi candlerproven -

Thank you for your post.

The HairMax LaserComb will not regrow hair where the follicles on the scalp are no longer viable. The device will only work when the follicle is still active, but only producing fine vellus hairs.

If you are experience hereditary hair loss, we recommend that you start using the HairMax LaserComb as soon as possible to help prevent further hair loss and to begin the process of regrowing your hair before the condition worsens.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS