Thread: Hair Breakage

vickie Guest

Default Hair Breakage

I've been using the LaserComb for about 4 weeks. I have not noticed any increased shedding. What I have noticed is more hair breakage. I have more broken hair on the top and front of my head than I used to have. It sticks up all over. My hairstrands are very thin and weak as a result of my Female Pattern Baldness. I'm so careful when I comb it or wash it; I never pull it the least little bit but the breakage is getting worse. I don't really want to stop using the LaserComb because it's really my only hope but I'd like to know if the LaserComb could be causing this.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Treatment

Hi Vickie -

Thank you for your post.

What you are experiencing is a good sign that the HairMax is beginning to work. The hairs you are seeing are the fine telegen hairs being forced out to be replaced by thicker terminal hairs. In the beginning stages of treatment with the HairMax, the fine velus hairs do not necessarily fall out immediately, but can stil grow out and then break off and shed.

We recommend that you use the HairMax as directed for at least 20 weeks to judge final results.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.