Thread: using laser comb after shower

Default using laser comb after shower

Hi,

it is effective to apply treatment after shower when the hair is damp?

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi jtnguyen333 -

Thank you for your post -

It is OK to use the HairMax LaserComb when your hair is wet. Be sure, though, that the teeth on the device part your hair so that the laser energy can reach your scalp.

We recommend that you use the HairMax over your entire scalp and not just the affected areas. There is no need to apply more laser energy to the affected sites vs. the unaffected sites. Assuring that you apply the laser energy to each area for 4 seconds is sufficient.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS
    Last edited by LAS; 02-18-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Default continuing of shedding

Hello,

I've been using hairmax laser since 12/10/2009. Three times a week. I have period of shedding where the hair is thick and long. Now, I notice that the hair i've shed are small and fine also. I thought when using the hairmax laser, the shedded hair are telogen phase not small and fine hair.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Shedding

Hi jtnguyen333 -

Thank you for your post -

The human scalp normally has over 100,000 hairs. It is natural that even with treatment with the HairMax LaserComb that many of the hairs will enter the telogen stage which are fine and wispy. These hairs will be eventually replaced with anagen hair from continued use of the HairMax. This is a normal part of the hair cycle.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS