Thread: collagen after 3 wks of hairmax

Default collagen after 3 wks of hairmax

I have been using hairmax now for up to 3 weeks. I have noticed that my hair is more shiny and the hair it self is getting darker and thicker I reckon . However, since 5 days i have been loosing more hairs as i did before, so some shedding I guess. Not a big issue however,the aspect is that the hairs that are letting lose have some yellow substance on it (collagen??). In some causes the collagen is hard and other causes it is soft. In some occasions I can feel it when going with my figures over my head, if feel some hard stuff around the hair.

Is this normal and will this go away over time? So should i proceed with the hairmax?

Kind regards,
    Arnte

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Efficacy

Hi Arnte -

Thank you for your post.

What you are seeing on the hairs that you are losing is sebum and is a natural secretion of the hair gland. The HairMax has been reported to help alleviate dandruff in many users and that is because the device sheds hair with excess sebum attached. This is normal and is an indication that the HairMax is exerting its effect.

We recommend that you continue to use the HairMax and such use will only help to further normalize your hair.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Thank you for your anwers. Do you also know for how long i can expect to have extra hair fall out due to the use of Hairmax? I am now in week 3 - 4... still have some extra hair fall out.

Best regards,

Arnte

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Initial Shedding

Hi Arnte -

Thank you for your post.

Initial shedding when you begin using the HairMax LaserComb should stop after 4 to 6 weeks. However, it is important to keep in mind that part of the normal hair cycle is shedding, so it is possible that the shedding could be caused by the natural hiar cycle and not from the HairMax.

It is important to focus on the results of 20 weeks of treatment with the HairMax so that you are not focusing on the beginning stages of treatment. By that time you should be seeing results from the device.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Dear Moderator,

I forgot to mention that I did have seborrhoic eczema, which was sort of gone. However since using the Hairmax that has returned now for 3 weeks and caused a lot of hairlose. This due to the hard stuff which is on nearly every hair that is falling out at the moment at the buttom of the hair roote. What should i do?

Kind regards,

Arnte

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi Arnte -

Thank you for your post.

We suggest that you use a good anti-dandruff shampoo on a daily basis to rid your self of the dandruff buildup. Once that is gone you should continue to use it on a daily basis then use the HairMax after you use the shampoo. If your dandruff condition persists you might want to consult your physician for treatment options.

We wish you continued success with the Hairmax LaserComb.

LAS