Thread: How are the models different?

Default How are the models different?

I want to know how your different models were different in terms their effectiveness. Is it only a difference in the amount of time spent using the different combs?

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Models

Hi amjoe -

Thank you for your post.

All of the HairMax models, the international Advanced 7, Lux 9, and Professional 12 beam models and the US Premium 9 beam all produce the same laser energy and have the same efficacy.

The only difference is in the application time required. Obviously, the more lasers in a device, the less time that is needed to cover the effected areas. That is why the 12 beam recommends usage for 8 minutes, and the 9 recommends 11 minutes usage each session.

Thank you again for your post.

LAS

Default Premium and Lux 9

Thanks for the reply but now I have another question. How is your Premium comb different from the Lux 9 model? I looked at the specifications and they seem to be the same.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Models

Hi amjoe -

Thank you for your post.

The differences between the Hairmax Lux 9 and the HairMax Premium is in their laser delivery design.

The HairMax Lux 9 utilizes individual lasers to deliver the laser energy to the teeth of the device for delivery to the scalp. The HairMax Premium uses one laser that disperses the laser light to the individual teeth for delivery to the scalp. That is the only difference since both emit the exact same level of laser energy.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS