Thread: Almost 2 Years and Hope is Fading

Default Almost 2 Years and Hope is Fading

It has been almost 2 years since using the hairmax, thee days a week. I haave little to no result as my hair continues to get thinner. I cannot understand this. I run the laser over my hair concentrrating a lot on the back and the front, my main problem areas. I had remain hopeful that eventually I would see thickening and regrowth.

Now, I must admit during this 2 years, I have always used OTC shampoos that contain sulfates from Suave, etc...I often wash my hair twice a day. Could this be preventing the Hairmax from working properly, and at that this point, is it too late. I am 44 years old.

Lokking for guidance because I REALLY need to see regrowth.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Efficacy

Hi ObsessedwithHair -

Thank you for your post.

It appears from your post that you are abusing your hair by washing it twice a day and with a sufate containing shampoo. That much washing and with the wrong shampoo will definitely damage hair.

Our suggestion in order for you to see the best results with the HairMax LaserComb is to 1) use sufate free shampoo such as the HairMax Shampoo and Conditioner, and 2) wash your hair once a day, 3) use hair nutrients. By doing this, you will have a much, much better chance for success with the HairMax.

We wish you success with the HairMax Lasercomb.

LAS