Thread: Using HairMax only on one spot in the head

Default Using HairMax only on one spot in the head

Hello,

I am 22 years old with thinness in the right front of my head (left side looke fine for now).

I wonder if I can use the hairmax only in the right side where is the thinness ?

because all the rest of my head is ok and I don't think I should use it there.

Please advise,

Thanks

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi maor007 -

Thank you for your post.

While it appears that you are only in the beginning stages of hair loss, it is likely that your hair loss might eventually effect other areas. That is why we recommend that you use the HairMax on all areas of your scalp to help prevent further fallout. Use of the HairMax will only contribute to better overall hair health.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Default Thanks for your fast respond

Thanks for you fast respond.

From what I understand, the HairMax increases the thinness in the begining stages (1-8 weeks) and after that it start to be better, am I correct?

This is why I affraid to use it on whole on my head and I thought maybe to try it only on the front right and also left (although it betters from the right) places for now, if it will be worse in the back I will use it there - what do you think?

Thanks

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Effects

Hi maor007 -

Thank you for your follow-up post.

The HairMax LaserComb will not cause shedding of terminal or anagen hair. Rather, the device will help to strengthen and thicken these types of hairs.

However, if hairs are miniaturized from hereditary hair loss and become vellus, then they will eventually be shed from your hair at various times depending on when they are programmed to do so. Eventually, over time, this hair loss manifests itself as pattern baldness. Using the HairMax reprograms these fine telogen hairs to shed at the same time to make way for anagen hair growth and that is why shedding becomes more visible.

Therefore, if you use the HairMax on your whole head and start to see shedding, you have hairs that are miniaturized or vellus and would have fallen out anyway, but at different times which will eventually will lead to pattern baldness. (If your hair is healthy, these hairs will not shed from HairMax usage). So, the answer to the question as to whether you want to use the HairMax all over your head and "get it over with" as far as shedding of the vellus hairs and begin to regrow hair with the HairMax or whether you want to wait until you start to see real hair loss is up to you. Our recommendation is that the earlier you start, the better the outcome will be.

We hope that this discussion will help you make a more informed decision and we wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS
    Last edited by LAS; 05-26-2010 at 09:37 AM.

Default Thanks

Thanks you for your quick answer,

I understand what you saying and it helped me to decide.

I think I will use the Hair Max in the fornt and the middle and don't use it on the back.

After I will see the result I will continue.

Thanks!

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Usage

Hi maor007 -

Thanks for your reply -

Sounds like a good plan.

We wish you continued success in the your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS