Thread: Hairmax laser comb Vs Salons Hair laser treatments

Default Hairmax laser comb Vs Salons Hair laser treatments

Hi there...

I am new to your forum and want to wish you and the users all the best.

I am suffering from male pattern baldness but still have some tiny tiny hairs but very thin and most at the crown of my head.I have just ordered a hair max laser comb and waiting for it to come.
    I have a few questions for you.
    Is the salon treatment of your hair and sitting under the laser covering your head have many advantages over using the laser comb?
    I find that they are charging astronimal amounts for the treatment and that is why i apted to use the hairmax laser comb.
    Also,I am purchasing the professional 12 model and wonder why it says for salons etc.,and if so does it have any advantage over the lux 9,besides having more lasers?
    I will keep updating once i have my comb and progress with it.
    But thankx for any response.
    Blades

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Efficacy

Hi Blades -

Thank you for your post.

The HairMax LaserComb emits the laser energy that has been proven to promote hair growth in those with hereditary hair loss. The amount of lasers is not as important as assuring that the laser energy emitted is ideal for stimulating hair growth. That is why the HairMax is a great cost effective alternative to salon treatment with laser hoods.

The HairMax Pro 12 with 12 lasers emits the same energy as the other models, but means that you will spend less time in applying the lasers since the coverage area is bigger.

We wish you success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb. Remember that it will take probably 12 weeks before you start to see visible results and that you need to use the HairMax for at least 20 weeks to judge efficacy.

LAS