I just wanted to say thank you for your product as it appears to be working. I just finished week 3 now and I've seen some exciting results.

After the first two weeks my hair began looking more shiny and was more manageable - just healthier, nicer looking hair (and I swear my hair is darkening and some grey is actually coming out). Today at the end of week three I noticed some shedding, which I expected to occur and I take this as a very good sign. Now the exciting news. I saw what appeared to be my scalp drying and flaking at the temple areas. So I grabbed my flashlight to get better light on the area and was pleasantly surprised to see that what I thought was dry, flaking skin was actually fine, peach fuzz white/grey hairs coming in with enough abundance that they were matted on my scalp and just appeared like dry, flaking skin. I took my finger and moved them around just to be sure but no doubt about it...little hairs. Hairs that were not there at week one. This was at the temple region and I had not expected this. I thought if there was any hair regrowth in would be in the crown area but not in the temple area.

Needless to say, I was very pleased. Thank you again for your product. I'm hopefull that at 47 years of age I now can look forward to keeping whatever hair I have (and maybe even replace some of what I lost, which looks to be the case) and I'm doing so without any drugs or topical chemicals.

Thanks Hairmax!!

GCM