Thread: 1 questions for Lexington

Niko Guest

Default 1 questions for Lexington

1. Do you know when Dateline NBC will air part 2 of their "Follicle 5" segment? I was curious to see if the male using the LC had further sucess.

2. I am going away on a retreat for a week. I will be unable to use my LC for that week. Any advice on what I should do before/after that week? Should I use it more before/after that week, or should I just continue the same 3 times a week routine?

Thanks

Default Dateline Update/Going away

Dear Niko,

Hello and thank you for your post. This story/study is independently done by Dateline. We are actually not involved. We believe the next update will occur between May and June. In April start checking the Dateline website for potential airing dates.

In regards to going on your retreat, staying consistent with the treatment is the key to results, however missing one week should not have a detrimental effect on your treatment. My recommendation would be to take it with you, my boss takes it traveling with him everywhere he goes. If it is not convenient for you to take it, then once you return continue your treatment as scheduled, 3 times a week. Do not increase usuage to make up for the week lost.

Lexington Int'l

Unregistered Guest

A lot of people do travel .. i think Hairmax should creat battery pack or something to make the LC portable and able to be used away from an outlet. Im not guessing it would be expensive to make as there are many made for cell phones games exc. Batter power packs that is.

Default Battery Powered

Dear "Unregistered" User,

Hello and thank you for your post. Lexington Int'l considered making the LaserComb battery powered, but for safety and convenience reasons we elected to power it from a wall socket.

Batteries wear out and need to be replaced, we feel this is costly. Also, for safety reasons we were fearful that users may want to use while driving in there car, etc.

Lexington Int'l

1234 Guest

Default ac adapter

I want to know if LC comes with 100-240V ac adapter? I want to travel to asia which uses 220-240V so I want to know if I am going to be able to use it overseas.

Default Universal Adaptor

Dear 1234,

Hello. I have answered this question in your other post. Lexington Int'l automatically includes a universal adaptor that covers voltages from 100v to 240v and can be used worldwide. We also include the proper pin adaptor for your country.

Sonia