Thread: Will hairmax lasercomb work for trichotillomania?

Nellie Guest

Default Will hairmax lasercomb work for trichotillomania?

Hi, My name is Nellie. I suffer from trichotillomania (hair pulling) I've recently taken steps to stop pulling and to "fix" the damage I've caused. My question is, will the hairmax lasercomb help me to regrow hair or create the opportunity for hair regrowth?????
    thanks.

MikeA Guest

Exclamation

Hello Nellie and thank you for your post,

As we tell everyone who posts in regards to their own conditions, it is hard for us to evaluate your situation because you are not under our medical care.

Trichotillomania, which is the pulling out of ones hair by oneself (to the point of noticeable hairloss) is, however, a serious physical and emotional issue. We recommend, first and foremost, that you seek the advice of a general physician and perhaps a psychiatric professional as well.

In regards to the use of the LaserComb for treating this ailment.... The LaserComb will probably help to make the environment of your scalp better for the repair that will come once you stop pulling out your hair. It will also help your hair to grow quicker, and make it appear fuller, healthier, and overall more vibrant.

In my opinion, especially because we have seen such overwhelmingly positive results with female users, the LaserComb will, more than likely, help to speed up the healing and repair process that hopefully will take place as you stop pulling your hair out.

This is the best advice I can offer to you; with our 20-week money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose, so why not give it a try?

Take Care,
    Mike
    Lexington International

P.S. Sorry to hear about your condition.... it is, I'm sure quite distressing. Good for you for taking action!
    Last edited by MikeA; 03-02-2006 at 11:27 AM.

Unregistered Guest

Cool another quiestion: Trichotillomania/and the comb

I had trichotillomania since I was 13, but stopped the habit several years ago. I'm now 54.

When I had periods of non-pulling my hair grew back like weeds. (my teenage years, 20's..30.s)

I pulled from the crown only. Although I no longer pull, the pulling area is still thin.

Is it too late for the comb to work for me? i.e. am worried that I caused permanent follicle damage.

Elizabeth

Default Hairmax And Trichotillomania

Thank you for your post -

We obviously have no way of knowing if your follicles are permanently damaged from your past trichotillomania. If you have no follicles then the device will not work, but if you have thin hair in those areas, then the HairMax should work.

With our 20 week return policy, it is certainly worth a try.

We wish you success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Unregistered Guest

Smile Trichotillomania and the laser comb

LAS: Yes, I have thin hair in the previously pulled area--so some of the follicles are working..i.e. I'm not stark bald in that area.

Also, being post menopausal may contribute to the slow down of regrowth? --
    May give the comb a try!

Thank you..
    Elizabeth

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Hair Growth

Hi Elizabeth -

Thank you for your post.

Since the HairMax is proven to stimulate the regrowth of hair, it cannot hurt to give the device a try if you like. With our 20-week money back guarantee (less 20% restocking charge), you really have nothing to lose.

We wish you success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Visit the website: http://www.hairmax.com