Thread: Almost cant believe it

Unregistered Guest

Thumbs up Almost cant believe it

Im 22 years old and I have been losing my hair since i was 15. My father was totally bald by the time he was my age. i started using minoxidil and finasteride when I was 20. About a year and a half later I had some good results. However, you could still see places where the hair remained thin. I felt that minoxidil and finasteride had taken me as far as I could go. So in December of 2005 I saved up enough money to buy the Laser comb. I was skeptical at first, however by june the results were undeniable. I had a full head of hair. Hair that had not been so thick since i was at least 16. For the first time since then i dont wear a hat when I leave the house. I am more confident then ever before. I am very pleased with the results from the laser comb.

WBW84 Guest

Do you have the SE or the regular lasercomb?

Unregistered Guest

Default lazy

Just incredible, your biggest liar ( Sonia ) leaves your co, so you idiots decide to post a message from some kid that regrew all of his hair with your comb.

Come on you can do better than that , you people are the masters of deception, smoke and mirrors , half truths etc.
    Use what works best " a quote from some Asian doctor perhaps " or " pictures of a shaved rats ass , you know something a little more original.

I am very disappointed with your lack of imagination , please try a little harder .

Michaelson Guest

Thumbs up Almost cant believe it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered
    Im 22 years old and I have been losing my hair since i was 15. My father was totally bald by the time he was my age. i started using minoxidil and finasteride when I was 20. About a year and a half later I had some good results. However, you could still see places where the hair remained thin. I felt that minoxidil and finasteride had taken me as far as I could go. So in December of 2005 I saved up enough money to buy the Laser comb. I was skeptical at first, however by june the results were undeniable. I had a full head of hair. Hair that had not been so thick since i was at least 16. For the first time since then i dont wear a hat when I leave the house. I am more confident then ever before. I am very pleased with the results from the laser comb.

HEY, everyone I posted this back in August. When I wasnt yet registared. I just thought I would post again to answer questions. First of all I am real, I am not in anyway connected to Lexington! Im a college student from California. Im not a fake. Although I will admitt i too was skeptical, and felt I made a very expensive mistake. My older brother who is also losing his hair at first made fun of me. but after seeing my hair he went online and bought one of the combs.

And as for the second question, I used the full version comb. The big one that cost 650. Thats why it took me so long to save up for it.

Michaelson Guest

Default but Im real!

ya, I posted that and Im real! Im from california. and Im not lying

Michaelson, let me welcome you to the forum, thanks for your great success story. Please feel free to give our office a call, we would love to talk to you about your great success with the product.

Alex

Michaelson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LexingtonAdmin View Post
    Michaelson, let me welcome you to the forum, thanks for your great success story. Please feel free to give our office a call, we would love to talk to you about your great success with the product.

Alex

Hi, Alex. You want me to call your office?