Thread: anyone notice any less gray hair?

bethsteve777 Guest

Default anyone notice any less gray hair?

hi, has anyone using this noticed any less gray hair?

hairgal Guest

I don't want the colour of my hair to change. It's grey/white and I love it that way. If the comb does darken grey hair then it's not for me. Comments by the Lexington folk would be appreciated.

Default Reply to Hairgal

Hello Hairgal and Thank You for Your Post,

In some users, particularly younger women who are just starting to go gray, we have observed a return to natural hair color. However, this is only in some users. It is definitely not a sure thing, nor is it necessarily to be expected.

If you have been gray/white for quite some time, it is our guess that while the HairMax may help you regrow hair/improve the quality of your hair, the gray hair will stay.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Thanks again for your post, and have a happy new year!

Mike
    Lexington International, LLC.

Unregistered Guest

Smile

What Max said is true. I've used this comb a couple of times at my hairdresser's, and noticed both faster hair growth and some white hairs (I have very few) growing dark again. It's easy for me to notice the changes because I bleach/dye my hair constantly, so I can see exactly how much the darker roots grow out. That month I'd say my hair grew about 50% faster than usual.

I'm 31 and no hair loss issue; I just tried the comb to see if it would improve my *very* oily scalp. It didn't do a thing about the scalp, but I was pleased at this side-effect. I'm even considering buying one to get rid of those gray hairs before they multiply...! =)

Valor233 Guest

Thanks for the good info ya'll. I'm only 30 and have been showing an occasional gray hair here and there. I used to be a bright blond, now it's dark blond. I would love to get my original hair color back...

hymmerN09 Guest

Default anyone notice any less gray hair

I just got my LC for 2 week. I have only used LC for 4 times and found less hairloss. I lost about 40-50 hairs each time when i washed my hair before,but now only about 20-30 hairs. Besides my hair is shining and manageable . it seems to work for me. But I have a problem that is my scalp is becoming itchy and dandruff. I dont know is that rogaine and LC is too much for my scalp? I have used Rogaine for about 2 years

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi hymmerN09 -

Thank you for your post.

We are pleased that you are seeing good results with the HairMax LaserComb.

As far as your scalp becoming itchy and showing dandruff, this has nothing to do with treatment with the HairMax. We suggest that you purchase a good anti-dandruff shampoo and use that instead of your regular shampoo.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS