Thread: The shape of the head and comb

Anonymous Guest

Default The shape of the head and comb

This is a question to Lexington:

Wouldn't it be better to shape the comb to the somewhat rounded shape of the human head? And if you will do that, will there be tradeins?

Anonymous Guest

Default Re: The shape of the head and comb

Kathy
    I too thought the shape was not as beneficial as could be so what I do instead of plowing I use circular motions and what a stimulating effect that has too. My scalp tingles for about 30 minutes after my treatment, try it and see what you think (until they come up with one better.) Let me know how you like it
    Connie

Anonymous Guest

sorry Elenor I got your name wrong and it posted twice as you see
    Connie

Anonymous Guest

That's an interesting idea, Connie. Have you had any results with circular combing?

Mary

Anonymous Guest

It's too soon to tell yet I just started using this method this week but it sure does feel a lot different when I finish I can tell It't stimulating my scalp al lot deeper than plowing Connie

Anonymous Guest

I don't understand how do you use a laser comb with a circular motions if you have to hold it on a spot for a 5 seconds? Could you explain that? Also with my first use of a laser comb I felt a warm (tingling) sensation, but only that time. Does anyone knows an explanation for that?

thanks

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

Thanks for all your posting.

I wish we consulted with all of you before we designed the LaserComb and built the mold:>

Yes, the teeth are flat, instead of curved like a head. But no two heads are the same, or have the same curvature at any position. Having flat teeth does not effect the treatment or the laser beams path at all. The key point is that the laser beams have a direct path to bathe the hair follicles.

We believe the warm tingling sensation is the energization of the hair follicle taking place. About 40% of users report this feeling. If you do not, there is nothing to worry about.

Sorry a new design is long away.

Regards,

Lexington International LLC

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the sensible reply.

I still think some rounding would make applications essier; even if shaped for the biggest head, it would make steering around the head easier; but I am glad to read that the treatment itself is not affected. And that is the point.

A circular motion might produce scratching, and is not sensible for delivering the laser, because the laser has to be held in place a few (4?) seconds. However, going around the head in parallel circles from crown to outer periphery would be a good design to cover the whole head.

I feel the tingling like a low level sizzle, and I think it may relate to my just having washed my hair. In any case it seems sort of reassuring.