Thread: Hairline Growth

Anonymous Guest

Default Hairline Growth

I have have been using the lasercomb for three weeks now and I have noticed changes in some of the thin white hairs around my hairline. They seem to be getting darker and thicker. Can the lasercomb restore these all of these hairs and return my hairline back to the way it was before it started receeding? Has this ever happened to anyone?

Gary

Anonymous Guest

Default Re: Hairline Growth

I had a few questions for you.

1) I've been using the lasercomb for about two weeks now I'm starting to
    notice tiny, thin hairs sprouting out of my frontal hairline. I was just
    wondering how long does it generally take for these hairs to mature and
    thicken up like normal, healthy hair shafts? Does it take longer for the
    lasercomb to thicken up the hair in the front of the scalp than in other
    places? Just wondering since it seems like most products are not very
    effective in treating that region.

2) As I mentioned above it seems like the lasercomb is helping to regrow
    hair, but I still shed a lot of hair whenever I wash it in the shower (I use
    Nioxin shampoo and conditioner). As my hair becomes stronger over time
    should the lasercomb help to minimize the amount of hairs I shed in the
    shower every day? How long does that usually take on average? Is it common
    to see new hair regrowth while simultaneously still shedding a lot of hair?

3)When using the lasercomb I generally only use it on entire top of my head
    (front, middle, back), but don't use it on the sides of my head. Is that
    okay? Your website mentions how the laser helps to harmonize the metabolic
    functioning of cells and facilitate the exchange of information between
    cells. Because of that is it important to treat the entire head so all the
    hair follicles are functioning well?

4) Have your customers that have been using your the lasercomb for many years noticed any diminishing returns in the effectiveness of the laser therapy as their bodies get used to the treatment over time?

- Dave

Anonymous Guest

I'd like to see the responses to Dave's questions...
    also I wanted to know if using Toppik affects the effectiveness of lasercomb. I put it on my scalp after using lasercomb. is that ok? As for eye safety, if the laser accidently comes in slight contact with the eye, is that reason for concern?o

Anonymous Guest

Regarding Gary’s posting,

Your comments about your 3-week results are impressive. Actually we are finding the LaserComb has a bell shape curve with user benefits. Some people like yourself, David, Jean-Pierre, Craig, myself and other posting here experience dramatic results very quickly. Other see good benefits over time.

Regarding resorting all of these hairs. We can not comment on this, lets wait 4-6 months and see. I could tell you that after using laser for 2 ½ years my hairline is almost perfect. I visited the Australian laser clinic because of my hair loss, hair shedding and scalp irritation. I know it sounds corny but; I now love my hair. I will be posting my photos soon.

Regards,

David Michaels

Anonymous Guest

David,

How bad was your hair situation before you used the laser? How long did it take to regain everything? What were the stages of progress?

Anonymous Guest

Regarding Dave’s posting:

Thanks for the posting
    1)Your first signs of “thin hairs sprouting” are vellus hairs appearing. In time we hope they will mature and thicken up. We would not be able to comment on your specific situation, however gauging the results you have seen in the very short time you should be very optimistic about the long-term benefits.

Regarding “Does it take longer for the lasercomb to thicken up the hair in the front of the scalp than in other places”.

It is our hypothesis that a potential of a hair follicle reacting to the LaserComb is dependent on its condition and stage not where it is located either on the front or crown.

2)Regarding “As my hair becomes stronger over time should the lasercomb help to minimize the amount of hairs I shed in the shower every day? How long does that usually take on average?

It is a typical user experience that hair shedding is reduced over time with the LaserComb. You should keep in mind the hair cycles and especially the shedding phase. Everyone one is different on the amount of time, but in general it is reported by users to be between 3-6 weeks,

Re: Is it common to see new hair regrowth while simultaneously still shedding a lot of hair?

Keeping in mind the hair growth cycles. It would be common to see new hair growth after shedding.

3)Re: When using the lasercomb I generally only use it on entire top of my head (front, middle, back), but don't use it on the sides of my head. Is that okay?

One of our theories of Laser Stimulation is based on Dr. Wolbarsht Principal of cell resonance in a healthy state. However we belive this to be in very small, microscopic areas and not large regions. Therefore we do not believe you need to focus on the whole scalp to receive optimum benefits. However we do recommend it because it is very easy to do and we want you to have a great ‘Head of Hair’ throughout and be a walking advertisement for the LaserComb:>

4)RE: Have your customers that have been using your the lasercomb for many years noticed any diminishing returns in the effectiveness of the laser therapy as their bodies get used to the treatment over time?

Our data in Australia extends as much as 10+ years. Like all therapies we do believe there is a point of maximum benefit and from there it stabilizes. In my case I have been using laser for over 2 ½ years and I am still seeing progressive improvements to my hair line and quality of my hair.

Regards,

David Michaels

Anonymous Guest

Re: Sid’s posting:

Toppik or any other treatment would not affect the LaserComb as long as you apply it after treatment. If you apply it before it would interfere with the laser bathing your hair base.

The LaserComb is considered a Safe product without any side effects. At the power level of the LaserComb ‘Slight’ contact is not considered harmful. We do recommend you avoid your eyes.

DM

Anonymous Guest

Re: Peters posting:

How bad was your hair situation before you used the laser?

Unfortunately I do not remember exactly my condition more then getting a a lot sunburn on my crown (this was a problem for me) along with dandruff and scalp itch. I would say in 5-6 months my crown was covered. In my case, the stages were an immediate improvement on the scalp itch, a reduction of hair shedding and then in 2 months my hair thickened substantially. In my case my many of gray hairs also reverted back to normal color with a very healthy shine.

Regards,

DM

Jason Guest

I am going onto a month here... using it atleast twice a week for 10 minutes, I don't see any improvement here... especially on my hairline. more later though
    Jason

Anonymous Guest

i noticed you said you'll be posting your pictures soon, any idea when?

Anonymous Guest

Anonymous Guest

David:

Why do you only offer an 8 week guarantee when the benefits may take up to 30 weeks (6 months) to materialize?