Thread: I think it's working

laurend Guest

Thumbs up I think it's working

I have been using the comb for three weeks and I think I can report progress. I'm an African American female with thinning on top due to my thyroid condition. I have very thick natural hair and you can't really see the thinning on top but I know there is some. This week my hair was starting to itch again so I thought the comb was causing it or the comb wasn't working so I decided to wash my hair with the Hairmax shampoo. OMG, I don't use the comb to detangle anymore, I use my fingers but anyway the amount of shedded hair was very very small. I haven't had that small amount of hair in years! I'm can't wait to see what 5 to 8 more weeks brings. My dad and my hubby are using the comb also and my husband's co-woprker made a comment about my husband hair appeared thicker. My hubby was elated because he didn't tell anyone about what he was doing. My dad might take a little longer, he's 70 and has a little thinning on the crown. He has thick hair also but didn't like what was happening on top. I will report back in 6 weeks about me, my hubby and my dad's progress.

Default laurend

Hi -

We were very pleased and excited to read your post. It sounds like the HairMax LaserComb is working well not only for you, but for everyone in your family!

The HairMax Shampoo and Conditioner are designed to work well with the Hairmax LaserComb so we happy too, that you are also having great results using the HairMax Shampoo.

Please let us know how things are going as you continue using the HairMax.

LAS