Hi all,

It's been one full year for me using the lasercomb, and here are my results so far:

After only two weeks of use, I noticed very fine vellous hairs in my temples started to grow longer. After a year, these hairs are now thicker and darker, and grow to about 1/2" in length. Hopefully, they will grow longer with each cylce. These hairs don't really make any difference in my hairline just yet, but it proves to me that the Lasercomb is indeed stimulating hair growth that didn't occur before. As for my crown area, I haven't really noticed any regrowth there, but it's hard to tell.

Overall, I do notice a good improvement in the quality of my hair. It does seem to have more body and fullness than a year ago. I've been taking pictures (No I won't be posting them, sorry!) and I can see a real difference in the photos as well as in the mirror.

In addition to the lasercomb, I also have been using Propecia for 5 1/2 years. It has halted my hairloss and regrown some hair, but after 2 1/2 years it peaked out with the regrowth and has since just stopped further loss.

In conclusion, the only two products I have used (and I've used everything you have heard about) that have had positive effects fightning hairloss have been Propecia and the Lasercomb.

Good luck to all of you!