Thread: Age-related

boubouka1 Guest

Default Age-related

I am a 67 yr. old female with hair - albeit thinner on my crown as a result of annual 3-mo. hair-shedding periods and undeniably, other heredity factors. Without getting into details of what I do to keep my hair both topically and internally, will the hairmax lasercomb help me at my age?

Secondly, my base is the U.S. but I presently live in Europe most of the year, so I would like to purchase it for usage prilmarily in the states. If I purchase the lasercomb in the U.S. my understanding is that it works on universal current. What must I do to convert it while I am in Europe?

Thanking you in advance.

Default Hairmax Use In Females

Hi boubouka1 -

While the HairMax LaserComb does not yet have official approval from the FDA for use in females, we know that many, many females in your age group with thinning hair have successfully used the HairMax. Our studies have shown that results in females with hereditary hair loss have great results similar to males. We will shortly be filing paperwork with the FDA to gain approval to market the HairMax for females.

The HairMax will work on any current where you live. All you need is an plug adaptor for the country you are in.

We wish you success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS