Thread: Quick question

Default Quick question

Hi all,

I have been using the laser comb since late last August, so itís been just about 7 months now. I'm 25 and my hair has only started to thin so I thought Iíd be pro active about it before it got bad. To be honest I havenít been noticing any new growth yet. I know itís early still but I was trying to think of any reason for this and I was wondering if it could be the fact that I purchased my comb in the USA.

I'm from Ireland and I bought the comb last time I was in the states. I was just curious if there would be a different versions of the comb issued in the states and Europe. I assumed that it would be ok to buy one when I was over there as they can be purchased on the website for users in Europe. I just now thought of the fact that there may be different versions with regards to voltage ratings etc, because I know that the mains voltage differs in Europe and America. Any incite anybody had on this issue would be appreciated

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Efficacy

Hi Gar44 -

Thank you for your post.

To begin with, all HairMax LaserComb emits the exact same laser energy no matter where it is purchased - there is no difference in this regard.

It is important to realize that the HairMax does two things, i.e. not only does it regrow hair in people with AGA, but it also helps people to maintain the hair they have. In your case, you may not be noticing the growth that is occurring, but most importantly, if you were not using the HairMax you might have had significantly more hair loss than you are now experiencing.

We suggest that you continue to use the HairMax in hopes not only of further hair growth, but also to prevent excess fallout.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS