Thread: After a year

bear123 Guest

Thumbs up After a year

I have posted prior but would like to clarify one point, I have used the product for 1 year and gotten hair back and have not lost any hair !!!

What can I expect now that I am a year into it, will it keep trying to grow more hair or what you get in that year is the maxium.

Also can you let us know is there anything new that Hairmax is working on to aide us more?

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Results

Hi bear123 -

Thank you for your post.

Use of the HairMax LaserComb should be continued indefinitely as the device will continue to contribute to overall hair health. By continuing to use the HairMax LaserComb, you will help prevent any further hair fallout.

You might also wish to know that we are publishing an article in a medical journal on the results of the first clinical study on the use of the HairMax LaserComb entitled:

"HairMax LaserComb Laser Phototherapy Device in the Treatment of Male Androgenetic Alopecia - A randomized, double-blind, sham device-controlled, multicentre trial."

The article can be accessed at most major biomedical databases such as PubMed using the following citation:

Clin Drug Invest 2009: 29(5): 283-292. (See the Announcement for the abstract of the article)

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS
    Last edited by LAS; 05-07-2009 at 10:36 PM.

Rubicashrama Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LAS View Post
    Hi bear123 -

Thank you for your post.

Use of the HairMax LaserComb should be continued indefinitely as the device will continue to contribute to overall hair health. By continuing to use the HairMax LaserComb, you will help prevent any further hair fallout.

You might also wish to know that we are publishing an article in a medical journal on the results of the first clinical study on the use of the HairMax LaserComb entitled:

"HairMax LaserComb Laser Phototherapy Device in the Treatment of Male Androgenetic Alopecia - A randomized, double-blind, sham device-controlled, multicentre trial."

The article can be accessed after May 1, 2009 at most major biomedical databases such as PubMed using the following citation:

Clin Drug Invest 2009: 29(5): 283-292.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

I am agree with your post nice post

Thanks and nice to meet you!

mjane Guest

Default your post is encouraging

hi, i'm glad to hear you had great results with this product. i have just purchased the lasercomb and am a bit worried i wasted money again. i have bought so many gimmick products hoping it works and have been disappointed. i really hope the hairmax is as good as it is. i'm a little scared as I begin my hairmax journey. thank you for your post. it gives me optimism and a little boost hearing it worked for you.

Unregistered Guest

Smile qwik one

going back to what the first guy was saying. is there anyone who can tell me the condition of the hair after say 2 three 3 years. or is this product still to new to know the long term effects. because it sounds good i wanna get one

Default Long Term Use Of The Hairmax Lasercomb

We have found from the feedback we receive and also in following long term users, that the HairMax LaserComb will help maintain hair regrown and will continue to improve overall hair health and the look of the hair. There have also been no reports of serious side effects from use over time.

LAS