Thread: Will continue to post results every month

Frank6668 Guest

Default Will continue to post results every month

Hi all

None of these posts seem to have continued updated posts of there results month by month so I thought I'd start it and share with you my continued updates.

First of all I just want to give you a little bit of a background on me and my hairloss. I am a 26 year old male and first noticed thinning hair when I was 23 years old. I have a receded hairline on both of my temples, one side being worse then the other and my hairline in the front is also thinner then the rest of my hair.

I purchased the lasercomb 2 weeks ago and have started using it has directed, 3 times a week. After 2 weeks I have noticed a couple of baby hairs growing in. A couple are in my original hairline on the very front and a couple in the temple area on the side that has receeded worse over the years. The hairs on my original hairline were shocking to me, because over the years the hairloss had happened so slowly that I did not know my hairline was that low on my forehead. (So, bad news is, I have a small hairs sticking out, all alone, on what just looks to be my forehead! ) I have not noticed any major difference in thickness of overall hair, but am encouraged from seeing hairs pop up out of nowhere so quickly. However 2 people have told me that my hair looks fuller and thicker but that may be because my hair has gotten longer in 2 weeks which also gives it the appearance that it is thicker.

My opinion of this device is still up in the air. I am little skeptical, but cannot deny the fact that those baby hairs were never there. To me it has proven that it can grow hair, but the extent is uknown to me at this time.

Will post update in 1 month

Unregistered Guest

Default me to

I am 28 hairloss of 1 years. Within the 3 months of useing the laser comb I to am seeing baby hair were my hair line use to be on my 5head i didnt know it was that bad. man i hope it works

Frank6668 Guest

Well I did not keep to my monthly updates, sorry. It's not been about 4 and a half months since I have started to use the comb. At about 1 to 2 months in i noticed a vast improvement in overall thickness in the frontal region, and some baby hairs growing at the hairline. I was shedding considerably less at the time and was very happy with the product.

However in the last month or so I have noticed that my hair is back to where it was before, if not even worse then it was before I started the lasercomb. I know I am not seeing things as I have taken pictures and people have told me it has gotten worse.

Now the only thing I can think of is my routine hasn't been as good as it was before. For example, before I would stick to a Mon, Wed, Fri routine with 2 days off. Now, the routine is kind of scattered all over the place and sometimes I only have time to do it twice a week.

Could this be the reason. I thought Lexington said to do treatment 3 times a a week for the first month and then only twice a week thereafter ???????

ianwright Guest

i seldom post. but today i like to post on this topic.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Use

Hi Frank6668 -

Thank you for your follow-up post.

It is very important to stick to the recommended usage directions for the HairMax, i.e. every other day, 3 times a week for 10-15 minutes at a time. If you use the device less often, you may not see expected results or as you have seen, hair loss will return.

After 1 year of regrowth, users can try using the device twice a week, but if hair loss occurs, then it will be best to return to 3 times a week application.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS

Floutty09 Guest

Default Will continue to post results every month

I read a few message in this forum. They write about lasercomb will cause more hair sheding at begining although lasercomb may seen stop hair loss a few month later. Is this quite common for the lasercomb user???

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Initial Shedding

Hi Floutty09 -

Thank you for your post -

The hallmark that the HairMax is beginning to work is when the fine, wispy, telogen hair begin to shed. Once this occurs, the HairMax causes thicker, terminal hair to grow back in its place which can take a few months.

LAS