Thread: Hi guys

tmaximus89 Guest

Default Hi guys

Alright, so I'm relying on an all-topical regimen here with no internal DHT inhibitors. I'm thinking that the HairMax LaserComb could be a good addition to my existing regimen of Rogaine 5%, Nizoral 2%, and Nioxin Cleanser and Scalp Therapy (. I am using Nizoral every third day, and the HairMax Laser Comb requires use for 10-15 minutes 2-3 times a weeks, so I'm thinking it will be simple enough to use it after my Nizoral showers. I haven't seen anyone here say that they've had good results or maintenance with the HairMax LaserComb, but think that could be due to people cheaping out on the US$545, which isn't bad considering it has a 10+ year life expectance and a 2 year warranty, with no additional expenses. Anyone know much about this HairMax LaserComb, is it worth adding? I’m guessing that its technique is similar to that of Minoxidil?

Default Hairmax Concommitant Use

Hi tmaximus89 -

Thank you for your post.

The regimen that you now utilize, consists of products with differing mechanisms of action. The HairMax LaserComb is an anagen inductor with a unique mechanism totally different to the products you are on. Therefore, the addition of the HairMax LaserComb to your regimen might help to synergize your results.

We wish you continuted success in the treatment of your condition.

LAS