Thread: Good results after three months

BVS Guest

Default Good results after three months

I'm 27 years old and in the beginning stage of male pattern baldness. I've been using the laser comb for three months now. The first month my hair got really thick to the point that I could not even see my scalp through my hair.

Second month I started noticing alot of shedding and was actually kind of worried. I am at the beginning of the third month and I am noticing a nice amount of growth on my hairline. They start tiny almost blond looking when my hair is actually black and have gotten thicker and longer. The right side of my hairline is actually fairly thick right now and the left side is getting there a little slower.

I'm hoping that the results that I am getting on my hairline are also happening on the vertex area. I assume if I am getting these little hairs growing on my vertex area that I can't see them yet and I will hopefully see them in the next month or two.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb Action

Hi BVD -

Thank your for your post with the progress report on the use of the HairMax LaserComb.

It is important to realize that hair goes through a number of cycles from shedding to rest to regrowth regardless of whether you are treating your hair or not. Therefore, it is not unusual that you will see a difference in the thickness of your hair at different times.

We recommend that you use the HairMax LaserComb continuously as directed to reach maximum hair growth all over your scalp and keep the hair that your have regrown.

We wish you continued success with the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS