Thread: important to use sulfate-free shampoo!

homegirl Guest

Default important to use sulfate-free shampoo!

I'm a 20-year-old female that noticed signs of hair loss over 2 years ago. Only about 6 months ago though did I start looking for remedies. For about 4 months, I tried massaging mixtures of essential oils that were supposed to fight hair loss but saw no success. Then, I purchased Hairmax's lasercomb 2 months ago (June 2009) hoping to slow down hair loss with regular use. I can't say I saw any results with the lasercomb during my first 2 full months of usage until I switched to an organic shampoo just 3 weeks ago. It was after discovering in online articles the harms of the chemicals in our regular drugstore shampoos, that I realized I had to try a sulfate-free shampoo. I wish I'd found out what difference organic shampoo had on my scalp sooner! I'm getting less dandruff (I used to have none before experiencing hair loss) and I now pick up way fewer strands of hair from my bathroom floor.
    I'm still using the laser comb in hopes of stimulating (speeding up) new growth and my hopes are high.
    I urge you all to look up the effects of SLS in shampoos and maybe going organic's also (a part of) the solution for you.

Default Hairmax Lasercomb And Other Remedies

Hi homegirl -

Thank you for your post -

The HairMax LaserComb has been proven to work alone to regrow hair in those with hereditary hair loss. It is important to realize that hair grows slowly and therfore it is important to use the HairMax for at least 6 months to see good results. Since you have only been using the HairMax for 2 months, we believe that that is not enough time to judge your results.

However, if you find that using other remedies along with the HairMax is beneficial, then we encourage you to continue to use them.

We wish you continued success in your use of the HairMax LaserComb.

LAS